FringeSport Power Barbell
You’ve been asking us for years to design and build a Power Bar worthy of the Fringe Sport name- and here it is. The FringeSport Power Bar.
After consulting with hundreds of powerlifters, we designed the Fringe Sport Power Barbell to be the ultimate bar for the slow lifts and power movements. Every aspect of this bar supports squatting, deadlifting, and benching.
We started with a an ultra-strong 216,200 PSI steel, cut down to a 29mm shaft diameter that eliminates all whip- for a nice, stiff barbell.
Then we knurled (crosshatched) it with IPF marks (rings) and our signature deep, aggressive-but-blunted knurl. Think deep but hand-friendly.
Then we used a matte chrome finish that mimics bare steel, but with a high corrosion resistance.
We added in bronze bushings for low maintenance combined with high strength and a even, predictable rotation.
And finally, we used a long sleeve with 16.3” of loadable length to allow you to hit huge numbers in the gym.
And don’t worry- these bars are deflected to 2,200 pounds in the manufacturing process- so unless you are more than doubling the world record lifts, this bar will take anything you throw at it.
- Weight: 20 kilograms / ~44 pounds
- Collars: 4 Bronze Bushing
- Weight Capacity: 2,200 pound limit
- Tensile Strength: 216,200 PSI
- Yield Strength: 206,900 PSI
- Whip: Stiff
- Spin: Moderate
- Best Use: Slow lifts and power lift movements - squat, deadlift, and bench.
- Material: Chrome.
- Length: 86.6 inches
- Sleeve Specs:16.3 inches Length and 2" Diameter
- Shaft Specs: 29mm Diameter
- Knurl: Deep IPF Knurling with Deep Center Knurl.
- Product Design: Austin, TX, USA
- Warranty:Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Bar Type
- Men's Bars
- Bar Use
- Bar Weight
- Deep Knurling
- Center Knurl
- Knurl Marks
- Shaft Coating
- Bar Length
- Loadable Sleeve Length
- Sleeve Coating
- Tensile Strength
- 206,900 PSI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA